UKCC Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Paddlesport - Assessment
The Level 2 Coach is able to plan, deliver and review progressive sessions safely and effectively. You can choose to do your assessment in kayak, canoe or both. Candidates who do a single discipline assessment can progress to the other discipline at any time. The Level 2 Coach can work without supervision and is able to offer guidance and support to the Level 1 Coach.
Since finishing your training course you need to have completed a consolidation period and filled out your portfolio before the final assessment. The Level 2 Coach assessment is a one day course from 9am – 5pm.
Click here: Level 2 Coach
- British Canoeing comprehensive (full) membership.
- Stamped Candidate Registration (CR) form (bring on the course).
- Level 1 Coach (bring original certificate).
- Foundation Safety and Rescue (FSRT) (bring original certificate).
- 3 Star Canoe and/or Kayak Certificate, as appropriate (bring original certificate).
- Must be 16 years old.
Click here for British Canoeing course information, registration form and portfolio information.
|Title/Location||Start Date||End Date||Cost|
|River Exe, Devon (Assessment)||
To book please get in touch