Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Paddlesport - Training
The Level 2 Coach is able to plan, deliver and review progressive sessions safely and effectively. This non-discipline-specific training is therefore relevant to coaches who want to coach any paddlesport craft. The Level 2 Coach can work without supervision and is able to offer guidance and support to the Level 1 Coach.
The Level 2 Coach training is a four day course. The course may be four consecutive days, or split over two weekends, so please check dates carefully when booking. Each day runs 9am – 5pm.
Level 2 Transfer Course
Coaches who hold a Coaching qualification prior to 2007, and who hold the relevant pre-requisites, can achieve the Level 2 Certificate via the Transfer route. This is effectively a shortened training course for the new qualification.
Click here: Level 2 Coach
- British Canoeing comprehensive (full) membership.
- Stamped Candidate Registration (CR) form (bring on the course).
- Level 1 Coach Certificate (bring original certificate).
- Foundation Safety and Rescue (FSRT) (bring original certificate).
- 3 Star in either canoe or kayak (bring original certificate), plus be able to demonstrate 3 Star skills in your other discipline.
- Must be 16 years old.
Click here for British Canoeing course registration information and documents you will need.
The are no dates for this, but if you are interested please get in touch.